The four-day Fundamentals seminar is our flagship seminar. Days 1-2 offer a comprehensive introduction to the use of nutrients in medicine, via thorough discussions of the biochemistry, physiology, and pharmacology of these essential compounds. Days 3-4 examine the use of intravenous supplies and equipment followed by demonstrations and hands-on practice starting IVs. This practicum is taught to Infusion Nurses Society standards. As a result of this seminar, the practitioner will have a working knowledge of nutrient applications and IV skills.
- This event has passed.
FUNDAMENTALS AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF IV NUTRIENT THERAPY
March 2 @ 8:00 am - March 5 @ 5:00 pm
FUNDAMENTALS & CLINICAL
APPLICATIONS OF IV THERAPY, SAN DIEGO CA
Learn The Most Effective And Current Application Of Parenteral (IV) Micronutrients:
Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Botanical Extracts, Hydrogen Peroxide, DMSO, MSM, Lipoic Acid And Phosphatidylcholine.
March 2nd - 5th, 2023CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
IV nutrient therapy supports conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancer, autoimmune disease, Lyme disease, chronic pain, IBS, PMS, infections (bacterial, viral, fungal), heavy metal toxicity, hypertension, atherosclerosis and others that benefit from vital nutrients.
Our 4-day seminar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students and other qualified medical professionals.
Don't Miss out,
Dr Brenden Cochran received his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University. After graduation he founded Interactive Health Clinic PLLC., a family practice with specialty focuses in pain, integrative oncology, chronic disease management and intravenous therapies.
Dr Virginia Osborne is a co-founder of International IV Nutritional Therapy for Physicians. She has lectured and developed workshops on IV nutrition, anti-aging, Chelation, clinical emergency medicine, and oncology management.
Dr Shawna Kiker is the Medical Director and Co-Owner of Holistic Therapies LLC in Evergreen, Colorado, and practicing Naturopathic Medicine with emphasis in chronic disease, endocrinology, pediatrics and family practice.
Kelly has been a RN for nearly three decades and still has the energy and enthusiasm she had when she first started her career as a new nurse. Her experience has been diverse and covers all age groups – Oncology, Renal, Endocrine, ICU, Pediatric ICU, Neonatal ICU.
International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP) has presented seminars in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, and Taiwan.
Our instructors have between 10 and 15 years of teaching experience and a combined experience of more than 40 years of IV administration.
Our Event Schedule
Day 1 Thursday:
- 08:30-09:00 Registration
- 09:00-09:20 Introduction, History and rational forIV therapy. Seminar outline
- 09:20-10:35 Laboratory Test Considerations Fluid balance
- 10:35-10:50 Exhibitor Break
- 10:50-12:00 Parenteral Vitamins and Minerals
- 12:00-01:30 Lunch break
- 01:30-02:30 Emergency protocols reactions, cardiac, respiratory, etc.
- 02:30-03:30 Complications of IV therapy
- 03:30-03:45 Exhibitor Break
- 04:45-05:30 Documentation of IV therapy
Day 2 Friday:
- 08:30-10:00 Amino Acids
- 10:00-10:15 Exhibitor Break
- 10:15-11:15 Hydrogen peroxide,
- 11:00-12:30 Lipoic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine
- 12:30-01:30 Lunch break
- 01:30-03:00 Botanicals, DMSO, MSM
- 03:00-03:15 Break
- 03:15-05:00 Protocols: Incorporating vitamins, minerals,amino acids, glandular extracts and botanicalsinto intravenous protocols.
- 05:00-05:30 Q and A, Review forexam for 2 day
- 05:30-06:30 Written exam for 2 day attendees
Day 3 Saturday:
- 08:30-10:00 Equipment: IV bottles and bags, IV sets.
- 10:00-10:45 Set up procedures
- 10:45-11:30 Exhibitor Break
- 11:30-12:30 Practical demonstration
- 12:30-02:00 Lunch
- 02:00-03:30 Practical demonstration and IV practice
- 03:30-03:45 Exhibitor Break
- 04:00-06:00 Practical demonstration and IV practice
Day 4 Sunday:
- 08:00-09:00 Written Exam for 4 day attendees
- 09:00-12:00 Practical
- 12:00-01:00 Lunch
- 01:00-06:00 Practice and practical exam
Check out what others say after attending our seminars!
Dr. Neyla R-C., MDPuerto Rico, US
“I immensely enjoyed the topics presented in IVN, the communication between the participants and the instructors was efficient, and the presentation was easy to follow.”
Patricia I. NP-CTexas, US
“Fantastic, full-spectrum presentation on everything you need to know to begin a successful IV therapy practice!”
Dr. Aaron P., NDUtah, US
“Great seminar, excellent teachers! Well worth the money spent!”
Dr. Alma K. MDCalifornia, US
“Would have liked more time, it is very extensive and so much information. Not enough time to absorb all the knowledge. But very good, thank you for your experience.”
Dr. Henry J. MDColorado, US
“Very helpful seminar to decide upon committing to IV Nutritional Therapies in your practice”
Dr. Erin W. NDNewfoundland, Canada
“Totally enjoyable, and thankful to be able to complete this from the comfort of my own home!”
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee up to the early registration deadline. After the early registration deadline refunds will only be given in the event of emergency such as: death in family, personal injury, illness with physician’s letter (not written by you). No other refunds will be made.
A $100.00 penalty will be applied to returned checks or credit chargebacks – without exception.