- This event has passed.
Successful Business strategies and IV Nutritional Therapies for Regenerative Medicine (Anti-aging)
October 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am - October 20, 2019 @ 5:00 pm PDT$900.00 – $1400.00
Business skills of Functional Medicine
Learn the basics to generate a successful IV practice. This is our launching of the business seminar to integrate business skills and IV therapy practice.
This is for those just getting started and for those with many years of practice.
IV nutrient therapy supports conditions such as anti-aging including spa medicine, NAD, athletic support (stem cell, prp, and prolotherapy support), oxidative therapies and detoxification.
Our 3-day seminar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students and other interested medical professionals.
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.ivnutritionaltherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/BusinessOfMedicineAntiAgingBrochureSanDiegoOct2019.pdf” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#175fab” color=”#ffffff”]Download Brochure[/gdlr_button]
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.ivnutritionaltherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Business-and-Regnerative-Med-Exhibitor-Form.pdf” target=”_self” size=”large” background=”#175fab” color=”#ffffff”]Download Exhibitor Form[/gdlr_button]
[gdlr_button href=”https://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-san-diego-hotel-circle-SANCLDT/index.html” target=”_self” size=”large” background=”#175fab” color=”#ffffff”]Group Discount Hotel Register Link[/gdlr_button]
[gdlr_button href=”#buy-tickets” target=”_self” size=”large” background=”#175fab” color=”#ffffff”]Register[/gdlr_button]
[gdlr_column size =”1/2″]
Physicians (MD, DO)
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP), LLC.
Continuing Medical Education Credit – This three-day workshop is approved for __ hours of CE credit for Naturopathic Physicians
Day 1 Friday:
- 08:30-09:00 Registration
- 09:00-10:00 Introduction 4 pillars of business
- 10:00-11:00 Operations: Deliverables and Outcome Based Medicine Part I. Operations: Efficiency in your 7 primary systems
- 11:00-11:15 Exhibitors Break
- 11:15-12:30 Optimizing positive client experience in the 6 stages of Flow.
- 12:30-02:00 Lunch
- 02:00-03:30 Maximizing staff performance, IV space and office, cost analysis. Understanding and fitting into the market and growing market needs.
- 03:30-04:00 Exhibitors Break
- 04:00-05:00 Marketing toolkit:, marketing 6 pack, your marketing tools, marketing strategies in micro, macro, star power. The Marketing of IVs and operations assignment: Integrating it into the office
Day 2 Saturday:
- 09:00-10:30 Introduction to IV therapies applications for anti-aging. Review applicable nutrients and safety.
- 10:30-11:00 Exhibitors Break
- 11:00-12:30 Detoxification Support and Key Nutrients. Hangover IV’s, Specific neuro-pathway support ideas
- 12:30-01:30 Lunch
- 01:30-03:00 Relaxation support, Weight loss essentials
- 3:00-03:30 Exhibitor Break
- 04:00-05:30 Anti-aging/Spa applications/Skin Support
Day 3 Sunday:
- 09:00-10:00 NAD and IV therapies
- 10:00-11:00 Stem Cell, PRP
- 11:00-11:30 Exhibitor Break
- 11:30-12:30 Hormones, Libido and Sexual Support
- 12:30-02:00 Lunch break
- 02:00-03:30 Oxidative therapies and UBI, Hyperbaric, H202, Ozone, UBI.
- 03:30-04:00 Exhibitor Break
- 04:00-04:30 IV therapy for athletic performance and recovery and tissue repair
- 04:30-05:00 IV support for aging gracefully
- 05:00-05:30 IM Injections: Safety and setting up your anti-aging shot bar
- 05:30-06:00 Intramuscular and Intravenous protocols. Question & Answer session
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee up to the early registration deadline. After the early registration deadline refunds will only be given in the event of emergency such as: death in family, personal injury, illness with physician’s letter (not written by you). No other refunds will be made.
A $100.00 penalty will be applied to returned checks or credit chargebacks – without exception.