- This event has passed.
Fundamentals and Clinical Applications of IV Therapies, San Diego CA
March 4, 2021 - March 7, 2021$725 – $4089
Fundamentals and Clinical Applications of IV Therapy
March 4, 2021 - March 7, 2021
Learn the Most Effective and Current Application of Parenteral (IV) Micronutrients: Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Botanical Extracts, Hydrogen Peroxide, DMSO, MSM, Lipoic Acid and Phosphatidylcholine.
IV nutrient therapy supports conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancer, autoimmune disease, Lyme disease, chronic pain, IBS, PMS, infections (bacterial, viral, fungal), heavy metal toxicity, hypertension, atherosclerosis and many more.
Our 4-day seminar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students and other interested medical professionals.
Don't Miss out, Register Now!
Dr Brenden Cochran received his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University. After graduation he founded Interactive Health Clinic PLLC., a family practice with specialty focuses in pain, integrative oncology, chronic disease management and intravenous therapies.
International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP) has presented seminars in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, and Taiwan.
Our instructors have between 10 and 15 years of teaching experience and a combined experience of more than 40 years of IV administration.
Our Event Schedule
Day 1 Thursday (all times listed in Pacific Time):
- 08:30-09:00 Registration
- 09:00-09:20 Introduction, History and rational forIV therapy. Seminar outline
- 09:20-10:35 Laboratory Test Considerations Fluid balance
- 10:35-10:50 Exhibitor Break
- 10:50-12:00 Parenteral Vitamins and Minerals
- 12:00-01:30 Lunch break
- 01:30-02:30 Emergency protocols reactions, cardiac, respiratory, etc.
- 02:30-03:30 Complications of IV therapy
- 03:30-03:45 Exhibitor Break
- 04:45-05:30 Documentation of IV therapy
Day 2 Friday (all times listed in Pacific Time):
- 08:30-10:00 Amino Acids
- 10:00-10:15 Exhibitor Break
- 10:15-11:15 Hydrogen peroxide,
- 11:00-12:30 Lipoic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine
- 12:30-01:30 Lunch break
- 01:30-03:00 Botanicals, DMSO, MSM
- 03:00-03:15 Break
- 03:15-05:00 Protocols: Incorporating vitamins, minerals,amino acids, glandular extracts and botanicalsinto intravenous protocols.
- 05:00-05:30 Q and A, Review forexam for 2 day
- 05:30-06:30 Written exam for 2 day attendees
Day 3 Saturday (all times listed in Pacific Time):
- 08:30-10:00 Equipment: IV bottles and bags, IV sets.
- 10:00-10:45 Set up procedures
- 10:45-11:30 Exhibitor Break
- 11:30-12:30 Practical demonstration
- 12:30-02:00 Lunch
- 02:00-03:30 Practical demonstration and IV practice
- 03:30-03:45 Exhibitor Break
- 04:00-06:00 Practical demonstration and IV practice
Day 4 Sunday (all times listed in Pacific Time):
- 08:00-09:00 Written Exam for 4 day attendees
- 09:00-12:00 Practical
- 12:00-01:00 Lunch
- 01:00-06:00 Practice and practical exam
Continuing Medical Education Credit
- In Person: This four-day workshop is approved for 30 hours of CE credit for Naturopathic Physicians.
- Livestreamed: 2-day attendees will be eligible for credits after completing an online quiz.
I took the fundamentals IV course as a refresher course after running thousands of IVs in practice over the previous 11 years. The course was very helpful in that it brought me up to date on new research, validated what I had been already doing in practice, and helped me to evaluate my current IV room protocols in a way that will make them more efficient in the future. I highly recommend this course to anyone, including those of us already experienced with IV therapy.
Dr. Bryan R. ND
Nova Scotia, Canada
I LOVED this seminar/webinar experience! It was extremely detailed and practical — going above and beyond my expectations. I feel confident that I can practice safely with the knowledge that I gained. Plus, I feel a peace knowing that I can reach out to IV Nutritional Therapy in the future, should questions arise. They also went over aspects of running a business and legal issues, which was enlightening. It was an amazing seminar.
Madelon P., RN
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee up to the early registration deadline. After the early registration deadline refunds will only be given in the event of emergency such as: death in family, personal injury, illness with physician’s letter (not written by you). No other refunds will be made.
A $100.00 penalty will be applied to returned checks or credit chargebacks – without exception.
Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay in the heart of San Diego, Paradise Point Resort & Spa features comfortable bungalow-style guestrooms amidst lush, tropical gardens, tranquil lagoons, and one mile of sandy beach next door to SeaWorld. Scattered across our 44-acre island, you’ll find plenty of room to roam and relax at our Mission Bay, San Diego resort with five swimming pools, beach bonfire pits, a marina, five dining venues, an award-winning spa and endless recreation options.