- This event has passed.
Fundamentals and Clinical Applications of IV Nutrient Therapies Online Seminar
May 29, 2020 @ 9:00 am - May 31, 2020 @ 3:30 pm PDT$995 – $3315
[gdlr_notification icon=”icon-flag” type=”color-background” background=”#fff” color=”#fcda04″]Are you an attendee and looking for recordings or the exam? Contact our web team at firstname.lastname@example.org.[/gdlr_notification]
Fundamentals and Clinical Applications of IV Nutrient Therapies
Learn the Most Effective and Current
Application of Parenteral (IV) Micronutrients: Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Botanical Extracts, Hydrogen Peroxide, DMSO, MSM, Lipoic Acid and Phosphatidylcholine.
IV nutrient therapy supports conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancer, autoimmune disease, Lyme disease, chronic pain, IBS, PMS, infections (bacterial, viral, fungal), heavy metal toxicity, hypertension, atherosclerosis and many more.
Our 2.5 day Webinar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students and other qualified medical professionals.
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.ivnutritionaltherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/FundamentalsBrochure-WEBINAR-May2020-v3.pdf” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#175fab” color=”#ffffff”]Download Brochure[/gdlr_button]
[gdlr_button href=”#tribe-tickets” target=”_self” size=”large” background=”#175fab” color=”#ffffff”]Register[/gdlr_button]
Continuing Medical Education Credit – This three-day workshop is approved for 18.75 hours of CE credit for Naturopathic Physicians (Pending)
International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP) has presented seminars in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, and Taiwan. Our instructors have between 10 and 20 years of teaching experience and a combined experience of more than 50 years of IV administration.
Day 1 Friday:
- 09:00-09:20 Introduction to the webinar process, History and rational for IV therapy. Webinar outline
- 09:20-10:35 Laboratory Test Considerations Fluid balance
- 10:35-10:50 Exhibitor Break
- 10:50-12:00 Parenteral Vitamins and Minerals
- 12:00-01:30 Lunch break
- 01:30-02:30 Emergency protocols reactions, cardiac, respiratory, etc.
- 02:30-03:30 Complications of IV therapy
- 03:30-03:45 Exhibitor Break
- 04:45-05:30 Documentation of IV therapy
Day 2 Saturday:
- 08:30-10:00 Amino Acids
- 10:00-10:15 Exhibitor Break
- 10:15-11:15 Hydrogen peroxide
- 11:00-12;30 Lipoic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine
- 12:30-01:30 Lunch break
- 01:30-03:00 Botanicals, DMSO, MSM
- 03:00-03:15 Break
- 03:15-05:00 Protocols: Incorporating vitamins, minerals, amino acids, glandular extracts and botanicals into intravenous protocols.
Day 3 Saturday:
- 08:30-10:00 Equipment: IV bottles and bags, IV sets.
- 10:00-10:45 Set up procedures
- 10:45-11:30 Exhibitor Break
- 11:30-12:30 Practical demonstration
- 12:30-01:30 Q and A. Discussion of post Webinar resources
- 01:30-2:30 Q and A, Review for exam
- 2:30-3:30 Written exam for attendees
Licensed Physicians and Health Care Professionals
$1,195.00 Paid on or before May 15th, 2020
$1,300.00 Paid after May 15th, 2020
Students, Residents, First Year Graduates
$ 895.00 Paid on or before May 15th, 2020
$ 995.00 Paid after May 15th, 2020
Corporate Package (3 people from the same clinic)
$3,000 Paid on or before May 15th, 2020 – $585 in savings!
$3,315 Paid after May 15th, 2020 – $585 in savings!
After purchase. you will receive the webinar registration link and your unique discount code.
This webinar will be hosted live on GoToWebinar. The webinar recording will only be available for viewing for two weeks after the event by those who purchased tickets before the event. It is not available for viewing by others.
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee up to the early registration deadline. After the early registration deadline refunds will only be given in the event of emergency such as: death in family, personal injury, illness with physician’s letter (not written by you). No other refunds will be made.
A $100.00 penalty will be applied to returned checks or credit chargebacks – without exception.