- This event has passed.
Fundamentals and Clinical Applications of IV Nutrient Therapies, Buffalo
September 5, 2019 @ 8:30 am - September 8, 2019 @ 6:00 pm PDT$695 – $1499.00
Learn the Most Effective and Current Application of Parenteral (IV) Micronutrients: Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Botanical Extracts, Hydrogen Peroxide, DMSO, MSM, Lipoic Acid and Phosphatidylcholine.
IV nutrient therapy supports conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancer, autoimmune disease, Lyme disease, chronic pain, IBS, PMS, infections (bacterial, viral, fungal), heavy metal toxicity, hypertension, atherosclerosis and many more.
Our 4-day seminar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students and other interested medical professionals.
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.ivnutritionaltherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/FundamentalsBrochureBuffaloNYSep2019.pdf” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#175fab” color=”#ffffff”]Download Brochure[/gdlr_button]
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.ivnutritionaltherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Fundamentals-Exhibit-Form.pdf” target=”_self” size=”large” background=”#175fab” color=”#ffffff”]Download Exhibitor Form[/gdlr_button]
[gdlr_button href=”#buy-tickets” target=”_self” size=”large” background=”#175fab” color=”#ffffff”]Register[/gdlr_button]
CME Credit Provided by:
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare
CONO, The College of Naturopathic of Ontario
[gdlr_column size =”1/2″]
Physicians (MD, DO)
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare, Doctor’s Data, Inc and International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP), LLC. AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for Physicians.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.0 (2-day refresher) or 28.0 (4-day seminar) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
Continuing Medical Education Credit – This four-day workshop is approved for 30 hours of CE credit for Naturopathic Physicians
Day 1 Thursday:
- 08:30-09:00 Registration
- 09:00-09:20 Introduction, History and rational forIV therapy. Seminar outline
- 09:20-10:35 Laboratory Test Considerations Fluid balance
- 10:35-10:50 Exhibitor Break
- 10:50-12:00 Parenteral Vitamins and Minerals
- 12:00-01:30 Lunch break
- 01:30-02:30 Emergency protocols reactions, cardiac, respiratory, etc.
- 02:30-03:30 Complications of IV therapy
- 03:30-03:45 Exhibitor Break
- 04:45-05:30 Documentation of IV therapy
Day 2 Friday:
- 08:30-10:00 Amino Acids
- 10:00-10:15 Exhibitor Break
- 10:15-11:15 Hydrogen peroxide,
- 11:00-12:30 Lipoic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine
- 12:30-01:30 Lunch break
- 01:30-03:00 Botanicals, DMSO, MSM
- 03:00-03:15 Break
- 03:15-05:00 Protocols: Incorporating vitamins, minerals,amino acids, glandular extracts and botanicalsinto intravenous protocols.
- 05:00-05:30 Q and A, Review forexam for 2 day
- 05:30-06:30 Written exam for 2 day attendees
Day 3 Saturday:
- 08:30-10:00 Equipment: IV bottles and bags, IV sets.
- 10:00-10:45 Set up procedures
- 10:45-11:30 Exhibitor Break
- 11:30-12:30 Practical demonstration
- 12:30-02:00 Lunch
- 02:00-03:30 Practical demonstration and IV practice
- 03:30-03:45 Exhibitor Break
- 04:00-06:00 Practical demonstration and IV practice
Day 4 Sunday:
- 08:00-09:00 Written Exam for 4 day attendees
- 09:00-12:00 Practical
- 12:00-01:00 Lunch
- 01:00-06:00 Practice and practical exam
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee up to the early registration deadline. After the early registration deadline refunds will only be given in the event of emergency such as: death in family, personal injury, illness with physician’s letter (not written by you). No other refunds will be made.
A $100.00 penalty will be applied to returned checks or credit chargebacks – without exception.