Chronic and Neurological Infections: Strategies for Immune and Inflammatory Diseases
February 6 @ 12:00 am - February 7 @ 11:59 pm PST$795 – $2585
LEARN THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND CURRENT APPLICATION OF PARENTERAL (IV) MICRONUTRIENTS: VITAMINS, MINERALS, AMINO ACIDS, BOTANICAL EXTRACTS, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, DMSO, MSM, LIPOIC ACID AND PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE.
We will also cover the use of high dose IV vitamin C, central line access and care, germanium, sodium bicarbonate and IV protocols.
Our 2-day advanced seminar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students and other interested medical professionals who have already been trained in the fundamentals of IV Nutrient Therapies.
Current license to practice medicine: ND, MD, DO, NP, PA, RN Student at accredited medical school: ND, MD, DO
This two day workshop is normally approved for 12 hours of CE credit.
International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP) has presented seminars in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, and Taiwan. Our instructors have between 10 and 15 years of teaching experience and a combined experience of more than 40 years of IV administration.
Jill Christa Evenson ND
Brenden Cochran ND
Shawna Kiker ND
Virginia Osborne ND
Brendan McCarthy NMD
Day 1 – Saturday (Times in Pacific Standard Time):
- 09:00-11:00 Lyme and Mold Keynote: Dr. Jill Crista
- 10:00 – 11:00 Pharmacy of selected parenteral pharmaceuticals: Vitamins and Minerals including methylation and detox pathway support nutrients
- 11:00-11:15 Exhibitor Break
- 11:15-12:30 Amino Acids in chronic infection/neurological cases
- 12:30-1:30 Lunch break
- 1:30-2:30 DMSO and MSM, HCL,
- 2:30-3:30 ALA/LAMC
- 3:30-3:45 Exhibitor Break
- 3:45-5:00 Phosphatidylcholine and Glutathione
Day 2 – Sunday (Times in Pacific Standard Time):
- 09:00-10:100 Artemisinin, Curcumin, Botanical, Germanium, Peptides
- 10:00- 11:00 IV Vitamin C: High and Low dose strategies in infections and neurological conditions
- 11:00– 11:15 Exhibitor Break
- 11:15– 12:00 Hydrogen Peroxide
- 12:00- 1:00 Lunch break
- 1:00-2:00 Hormones and Peptides
- 2:00-3:00 Medical Ozone
- 3:00- 3:15 Exhibitor break
- 3:15-4:00 Ultraviolet Blood/LASER
- 4:00-5:00 IV Protocols: Incorporating vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanicals into intravenous protocols.
- Question & Answer session.
This 2-day Advanced Seminar is designed for:
Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students and other interested medical professionals who have already been trained in the fundamentals of IV Nutrient Therapies.
Seminar registrants must have a current license
to practice medicine (ND, MD, DO, NP, PA, RN)
or proof of student enrollment at an accredited medical school.
Licensed Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- $995.00 Paid on or before January 30, 2021
- $1100.00 Paid after January 30, 2021
Students, Residents, First Year Graduates
- $795.00 Paid on or before January 30, 2021
- $900.00 Paid after January 30, 2021
Corporate Rate (3 Members from same clinic)
- $2585 Paid on or before January 30, 2021
- $2500 Paid after January 30, 2021
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee up to the early registration deadline. After the early registration deadline refunds will only be given in the event of emergency such as: death in family, personal injury, illness with physician’s letter (not written by you). No other refunds will be made.
A $100.00 penalty will be applied to returned checks or credit chargebacks – without exception.