- This event has passed.
Chronic and Neurological Infections: Strategies for Immune and Inflammatory Diseases
April 1, 2022 @ 8:00 am - April 2, 2022 @ 5:00 pm PDT$895 – $1095
Chronic & Neurological Infections:
Strategies for Immune & Inflammatory Diseases
April 1 - 2, 2022 | Austin, TX
Learn the Most Effective and Current Application of Parenteral (IV) Micronutrients: Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Botanical Extracts, Hydrogen Peroxide, DMSO, MSM, Lipoic Acid and Phosphatidylcholine.
We will also cover the use of high dose IV vitamin C, central line access and care, germanium, sodium bicarbonate and IV protocols.
Our 2-day advanced seminar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students and other interested medical professionals who have already been trained in the fundamentals of IV Nutrient Therapies.
Don't Miss out, Register Now!
Seminar Instructors will be confirmed soon.
Dr Brenden Cochran received his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University. After graduation he founded Interactive Health Clinic PLLC., a family practice with specialty focuses in pain, integrative oncology, chronic disease management and intravenous therapies.
International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP) has presented seminars in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, and Taiwan.
Our instructors have between 10 and 15 years of teaching experience and a combined experience of more than 40 years of IV administration.
Our Event Schedule
Schedule subject to change.
- 09:00-11:00 Lyme and Mold Keynote: Dr. Jill Crista
- 10:00 – 11:00 Pharmacy of selected parenteral pharmaceuticals: Vitamins and Minerals including methylation and detox pathway support nutrients
- 11:00-11:15 Exhibitor Break
- 11:15-12:30 Amino Acids in chronic infection/neurological cases
- 12:30-1:30 Lunch break
- 1:30-2:30 DMSO and MSM, HCL,
- 2:30-3:30 ALA/LAMC
- 3:30-3:45 Exhibitor Break
- 3:45-5:00 Phosphatidylcholine and Glutathione
- 09:00-10:100 Artemisinin, Curcumin, Botanical, Germanium, Peptides
- 10:00- 11:00 IV Vitamin C: High and Low dose strategies in infections and neurological conditions
- 11:00– 11:15 Exhibitor Break
- 11:15– 12:00 Hydrogen Peroxide
- 12:00- 1:00 Lunch break
- 1:00-2:00 Hormones and Peptides
- 2:00-3:00 Medical Ozone
- 3:00- 3:15 Exhibitor break
- 3:15-4:00 Ultraviolet Blood/LASER
- 4:00-5:00 IV Protocols: Incorporating vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanicals into intravenous protocols.
- Question & Answer session.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
- In Person: This two day workshop is normally approved for 12 hours of CE credit.
- Livestreamed: 2-day attendees will be eligible for credits after completing an online quiz.
I took the fundamentals IV course as a refresher course after running thousands of IVs in practice over the previous 11 years. The course was very helpful in that it brought me up to date on new research, validated what I had been already doing in practice, and helped me to evaluate my current IV room protocols in a way that will make them more efficient in the future. I highly recommend this course to anyone, including those of us already experienced with IV therapy.
Dr. Bryan R. ND
Nova Scotia, Canada
I LOVED this seminar/webinar experience! It was extremely detailed and practical — going above and beyond my expectations. I feel confident that I can practice safely with the knowledge that I gained. Plus, I feel a peace knowing that I can reach out to IV Nutritional Therapy in the future, should questions arise. They also went over aspects of running a business and legal issues, which was enlightening. It was an amazing seminar.
Madelon P., RN
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee up to the early registration deadline. After the early registration deadline refunds will only be given in the event of emergency such as: death in family, personal injury, illness with physician’s letter (not written by you). No other refunds will be made.
A $100.00 penalty will be applied to returned checks or credit chargebacks – without exception.