Advanced Topics of IV therapy and Regenerative Medicine
October 9 - October 10$725 – $995
IV Regenerative Medicine
October 9 - 10, 2021
IV nutrient therapy addresses health topics such as anti-aging including spa medicine, NAD, athletic support (stem cell, platelet-rich-plasma, and prolotherapy support), oxidative therapies and detoxification.
Our 2-day seminar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students Office Managers and staff.
Don't Miss out, Register Now!
Dr Brenden Cochran received his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University. After graduation he founded Interactive Health Clinic PLLC., a family practice with specialty focuses in pain, integrative oncology, chronic disease management and intravenous therapies.
International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP) has presented seminars in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, and Taiwan.
Our instructors have between 10 and 15 years of teaching experience and a combined experience of more than 40 years of IV administration.
Our Event Schedule
Day 1 Saturday:
- 09:00-10:30 Introduction to IV therapies applications for anti-aging. Review applicable nutrients and safety.
- 10:30-11:00 Exhibitors Break
- 11:00-12:30 Detoxification Support and Key Nutrients. Hangover IV’s, Specific neuro-pathway support ideas
- 12:30-01:30 Lunch
- 01:30-02:30 Hormones, Libido and Sexual Support
- 02:30-03:30 Weight loss essentials
- 03:30-04:00 Exhibitor Break
- 04:00-05:30 Anti-aging/Spa applications/Skin Support
Day 2 Sunday:
- 09:00-10:00 NAD and IV therapies
- 10:00-11:00 Stem Cell, PRP
- 11:00-11:30 Exhibitor Break
- 11:30-12:30 Peptides: proper sourcing, legal status
- 12:30-02:00 Lunch break
- 02:00-03:30 Oxidative therapies and UBI, Hyperbaric, H202, Ozone, UBI.
- 03:30-04:00 Exhibitor Break
- 04:00-04:30 IV therapy for athletic performance and recovery and tissue repair
- 04:30-05:00 IV support for aging gracefully
- 05:00-05:30 IM Injections: Safety and setting up your anti-aging shot bar
- 05:30-06:00 Intramuscular and Intravenous protocols. Question & Answer session
Continuing Medical Education Credit details coming soon!
A desert oasis in Scottsdale
Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch
Situated in the heart of Scottsdale’s exclusive Gainey Ranch neighborhood, Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch provides all the comforts and amenities you need for a relaxing stay.
7300 E Gainey Suites Drive
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee up to the early registration deadline. After the early registration deadline refunds will only be given in the event of emergency such as: death in family, personal injury, illness with physician’s letter (not written by you). No other refunds will be made.
A $100.00 penalty will be applied to returned checks or credit chargebacks – without exception.
I took the fundamentals IV course as a refresher course after running thousands of IVs in practice over the previous 11 years. The course was very helpful in that it brought me up to date on new research, validated what I had been already doing in practice, and helped me to evaluate my current IV room protocols in a way that will make them more efficient in the future. I highly recommend this course to anyone, including those of us already experienced with IV therapy.
Dr. Bryan R. ND
Nova Scotia, Canada
I LOVED this seminar/webinar experience! It was extremely detailed and practical — going above and beyond my expectations. I feel confident that I can practice safely with the knowledge that I gained. Plus, I feel a peace knowing that I can reach out to IV Nutritional Therapy in the future, should questions arise. They also went over aspects of running a business and legal issues, which was enlightening. It was an amazing seminar.