Assessment & Treatment
August 20 - 21 2022
Learn the Most Effective & Current Application of
EDTA, DMPS, DMSA & Complementary Treatments
in Clinical Chelation
This 2-day chelation seminar is for physicians who are well educated in the nutritional, naturopathic or alternative approach to health care. Designed after the ACAM/IBSCT but with a greater perspective, the next step up to understanding EDTA and the chelation process.
This seminar meets all education requirements for Naturopathic Physicians desiring to perform chelation therapy.
Our 2-day seminar is designed for Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Students and other interested medical professionals.
Don't Miss out, Register Now!
Dr. Paul Anderson is CEO of the Anderson Medical Group which includes Advanced Medical Therapies, a state of the art medical center providing fully compliant IV, Hyperbaric and Mild Hyperthermia therapies. Dr. Anderson is former Chief of IV (intravenous therapy) Services for Bastyr Oncology Research Center and a past Professor at Bastyr University.
International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP) has presented seminars in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, and Taiwan.
Our instructors have between 10 and 15 years of teaching experience and a combined experience of more than 40 years of IV administration.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix
320 North 44th St.,Phoenix, AZ 85008-7698
Our hotel is five minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. We’re less than a mile from the local light rail station, linking to downtown Phoenix, and Desert Botanical Garden is 10 minutes away. Enjoy our fitness center, resort-style outdoor pool, and a warm DoubleTree cookie on arrival.
Or call directly at +1 602-225-0500!
Our Event Schedule
Agenda subject to change
Day 1 Saturday:
- 08:30 – 09:00 Registration
- 09:00 – 09:15 Introduction: History and What is
- 09:15 – 10:00 EDTA Mechanism of Action and
- 10:00 – 11:00 Measurement of Toxic Metals
- 11:00 – 11:30 Exhibitor Break
- 11:30 – 12:30 Administration Considerations for
- 12:30 – 01:30 Lunch
- 01:30 – 02:30 Interpreting Actionable Levels of
- 02:30 – 03:00 EDTA Contraindications, DMPS,
DMSA and Other Chelators
- 03:00 – 03:30 Exhibitor Break
- 03:30 – 04:30 Interpreting Actionable Levels of Lead
- 04:30 – 05:30 Benefits of Chelation Therapy
Day 2 Sunday:
- 09:00 – 09:40 Interpreting Actionable Levels of
- 09:45 – 10:30 Heavy Metal Testing
- 10:30 – 11:00 Exhibitor Break
- 11:00 – 11:45 Effects and Benefits of the EDTA
- 11:45 – 12:45 Establishing End Points for Toxic
- 12:45 – 01:45 Lunch
- 01:45 – 02:30 References and Resources Q&A
- 02:30 – 03:00 Certification and Review Procedures
and Related Documentation
- 03:00 – 04:00 Patient Management Issues, Cost
of Care References and Resources
- 03:00 – 04:00 Review Questions and Answers\
- 04:00 – 05:00 Certification Examination
Continuing Medical Education Credit
- In Person: This four-day workshop is approved for 30 hours of CE credit for Naturopathic Physicians.
- Livestreamed: 2-day attendees will be eligible for credits after completing an online quiz.
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee up to the early registration deadline. After the early registration deadline refunds will only be given in the event of emergency such as: death in family, personal injury, illness with physician’s letter (not written by you). No other refunds will be made.
A $100.00 penalty will be applied to returned checks or credit chargebacks – without exception.
I took the fundamentals IV course as a refresher course after running thousands of IVs in practice over the previous 11 years. The course was very helpful in that it brought me up to date on new research, validated what I had been already doing in practice, and helped me to evaluate my current IV room protocols in a way that will make them more efficient in the future. I highly recommend this course to anyone, including those of us already experienced with IV therapy.
Dr. Bryan R. ND
Nova Scotia, Canada
I LOVED this seminar/webinar experience! It was extremely detailed and practical — going above and beyond my expectations. I feel confident that I can practice safely with the knowledge that I gained. Plus, I feel a peace knowing that I can reach out to IV Nutritional Therapy in the future, should questions arise. They also went over aspects of running a business and legal issues, which was enlightening. It was an amazing seminar.